- It’s free…. except for shoes and event fees.
- It increases my odds of out running a bear in the event of an attack.
- I don’t need child care.
- Endorphin’s, You’ve heard of a Runner’s High right? Need I say more?
- It helps me realize what my body is capable of.
- Running makes me a little harder to kidnap.
- I feel more confident when I’m consistently running.
- It kind of makes my butt look good.
- I can do it anywhere.
- I can take my toddler with me.
- I can work through things that are bothering me.
- Get’s me outdoors.
- Running helps me sleep better.
“One run can change your day. Many runs can change your life.” -Unkown
Currently: Still not losing weight, feeling good because I’m running again, reading the 7 habits of highly effective people, contemplating big life changes, excited to start classes in 15 days, planning my Herb garden, loving finding good sales on shoes.